Exam Stress

Go down

Exam Stress Empty Exam Stress

Post by Midnightx on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:08 am

Not sure if this post belongs here...? But oh well.

I know most of us have really major exams coming up, myself included. Usually I find myself cramming while crying in frustration a few days/weeks before that. Over the years, I've found that my friends' encouragement/support was really what kept me going. So I would like to start a really random and hopefully meaningful thread for all students out there, to let them know they aren't alone during those dark periods of late nights fueled by caffeine.

You can basically either post about your worries/anger/frustration here if you're a student, and hopefully the replies by our friendly 7070 family members will give you that last bit of strength to push on. Or you can post a motivational quote/pic/exam tip/whatever and allay the anxieties the 7070 students have.

That being said, let me start:

"At any given moment, you have the power to say this is not how the story is going to end."

Meaning to say even if it's just one day left, everything you do counts and helps. So don't give up and say everything is hopeless. Because it really isn't, it all depends on YOU. For all you know the few pages of notes you covered that day will come out during the exam (it happened to me before). But speaking from experience, don't try to cram too much because it never works, you'll just walk into the exam hall with a blank mind.
Midnightx
Midnightx
7070 Water
7070 Water

http://www.instagram.com/ilovenightsandchocolate

Back to top Go down

Exam Stress Empty Re: Exam Stress

Post by Kimihiro on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Something of a dear diary for students?

Well I got one.

To be honest I'm so daym apathetic. I know I'm supposed to fix my broken subjects in my uni and my current status is now a mess, but I just cant find the drive to actually do the stuff I have to do. I know I'll be kicked out of my course, I'm pretty sure of that however I'm still wondering where I should go..

Anyway Goodluck to your exams. And the best hint you could ever get from knowing what type of exam you'll be taking is to study your prof/teachers behavior on teaching.
Kimihiro
Kimihiro
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum