The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece

Go down

Which is your favorite?

The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Vote_lcap0%The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Vote_lcap25%The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Vote_lcap75%The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Empty The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece

Post by Flamepc on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:50 am

I know a lot of you read/watch these mangas/animes. What do you all think about them?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Empty Re: The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece

Post by Lycheeee on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:44 am

Naruto:
The manga is alright, if you leave it and read 50 chapters at a time. Then you avoid the obvious cliffhangers at the end of each chapter.
The anime however, is about ten times slower than the anime, and animation sometimes can be slack. (I don't really watch the anime)

Bleach:
The manga was good until Ichigo's "true" bankai was a massive sword, plus a kitchen knife. I died laughing after reading that chapter. If it gets better, someone please tell me, I may continue reading it.
The anime was one of the better old long running animes, until they fed it with 10 fillers an arc, and then the anime finished.

One piece:
Personally I have never read the manga, so I can't really talk about it...
The anime is .. fairly interesting every episode, provided you can remember every character that has ever appeared on the show (because they all pop back out occasionally), but again, this isn't an anime that I follow.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece Empty Re: The Big Three: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece

Post by killionjones on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:11 am

Read Naruto but have been dissatisfied since the miracle of the main foil suddenly isn't a bad guy anymore and the weird reincarnation crap.

Bleach is alright but moving WAY to slow. Though Rukia's bankai is pretty awesome and Kenpachi having a shikai was cool(didn't like that he had to kill Retsu to get it).

Don't read Onepiece but the first three seasons were pretty good.

killionjones

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimihiro on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:00 am

Naruto I stopped after the whole everyone is revived thing

Bleach I stopped after movie 3 or 4? The one where Toshiro had the spotlight

Onepiece I never watched.
Kimihiro
Kimihiro
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightx on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:16 pm

One piece owns, hands down for me.

Got bored of bleach after the first 100+ episodes, it was moving sooooo slowly.

Naruto was good, but didn't feel as engaged in the plot as my naruto crazy friend was. Plus it felt like they were dragging it out a bit too much.

One piece kept me entertained every episode. The fillers were funny, didn't give the feeling of fillers (unlike bleach where the anime actually caught up to the manga and the fillers were boring). The humor's probably due the Luffy's personality though. And his crew.
Midnightx
Midnightx
7070 Water
7070 Water

http://www.instagram.com/ilovenightsandchocolate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vongola on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:16 pm

naruto
really good many tales from japan influenced the story. nice pace and good use of settings. the anime is really slow. but it strictly follows the manga besides the filler

one piece
never had a "oh shit" moment. i can always see through the authors intention because its to easy to read what he wants to do. but still funny and nice to watch. the filler dont feel like fillers and fit into the story pretty good. just the movies are sidestories that in my opinion arent well made.

bleach
yeah its really slow but still unlike the two above u will need every chapter of the manga^^ and many "thats ma man, bro. take that asshole down" moments. really like it. movies are mehhhhhh. they arent really good but the writer is an outsider and not the author itself so understandable. the anime was nice, but u can always feel it when the fillers pop up. they dont fit in very well.

all in all naruto,bleach then OP. naruto simply because of the tales and now every chapter "WTF-the author is a genius" moments. at the moment i can't predict what will happen. tooooooo many twists.

between whats with fairy tail XD

@lychee w8 a bit more for now. he builds up the tension right now. but if u want to watch ichigo in action start reading. the quincy start the real plan right now^^ i still w8 for kisuke and aizen to screw up the world XD both bad ass still hide

Vongola

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldrid on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Naruto

It was awesome until it got way too boring for me. The mangaka kept on incorporating Sasuke in everything when he's not even the main protagonist (and he whines all the time and Sakura crying every single time -__-).

Bleach

Tried reading, watching and re-reading again but never really got hooked with the story. I find Ichigo bland and the story is very slow paced. So I gave up on it.

One Piece

I started with one piece pretty late. At first I can't understand why such an eccentric looking anime is famous in the first place. But it was an eye opener, very refreshing story, easy to read and well character development. I got hooked after catching up with manga and watched it continuously (I have all the episodes).

So yea out of the 3, One Piece is still superior for me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum