Giant dungeon B4, is it worth the energy?

Go down

Giant dungeon B4, is it worth the energy? Empty Giant dungeon B4, is it worth the energy?

Post by GarpTheFist on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:32 am

Well, this is something that has been going on in my mind for sometimes now. Giant B4 vs Hell Mode.

Points to note: I have stopped giant hunting and switched to hell mode ever since they changed the rates of runes dropping because i need to build up on specific runes but now since i might need another set of despairs i might go back to Giants

Analysis: So why do I hesitate on going Giants? Yes their runes can sell for more and they give decent manas but from my past experience all their rune drops are 3* or below. My standards for runes are at least 4* i sell most if not all my 3 stars so Hell modes are a better option when i am in need of runes. But if there is a chance that giant b4 gives 4* runes then maybe i can start farming it again.

Now what i want to know is what are your feelings of 3* and 4* runes? can a 3* rune be on par with a 4*? And does giant b4 drop 4*s. Thanks!

GarpTheFist

Back to top Go down

Giant dungeon B4, is it worth the energy? Empty Re: Giant dungeon B4, is it worth the energy?

Post by Nazt_Nate on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Make a beast wind team and hit up Giant's B5. 4/5* hero runes drop like nothing there.
Nazt_Nate
Nazt_Nate
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Giant dungeon B4, is it worth the energy? Empty Re: Giant dungeon B4, is it worth the energy?

Post by Kimihiro on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Yes Like what nate Said B5 above is what gives those good runes, And if you are hunting for mana I suggest faimon normal S1 or S2, they give more mana per value (1-2k per clear, rune sells for 600-1k each) and the fact you can level your lowbie mons as well.
Kimihiro
Kimihiro
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum